Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Life at the Moment

On Wednesday, it's the first day of school. I'm definately not excited, who is? I mean, sure, I love learning and all but the school atmosphere isn't really what I'd prefer. Though I am excited to do the medical assisting course at JATC. It's nice to see school finally pay off for my future. I will be able to become an actual medical assistant the day I graduate. Though I don't want to be an MA for the rest of my life, it is a nice step towards my larger goals. Being a senior will be weird for me, just the fact that there is no more high school after this! When school starts, I will have updates on how that goes.
Yesterday, I got a letter from my missionary! I was so thrilled, I almost did a happy dance! When I saw the letter sitting there on my desk, I couldn't help but smile. Though Sean only went on 2 dates and hung out a few times, I felt a certain connection that made it hard to let him go. I wrote him back today, filling 2 pages full of hand-written expressions of how happy I was to hear from him, how I missed him, and how proud I am that he had chosen to go. Devoting 2 years of your life to do work for the church is not an easy thing to do, I imagine. He has told me that the lessons he is learning and the experiences he's already had have been amazing, for that I am glad. I hope he comes home safe, happy, and without a kentucky accent. It will have been 2 weeks on Wednesday.
Something else new, I have decided that I need a logo for business cards, web page, ect. I could use help on ideas. so please leave comments with ideas. (and I'd LOVE comments on my other posts as well!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment